July 17, 2011

Chicken Shirt


I will not bring a chicken in the house, but I will wear a cute, hand-stamped chicken tee that my mom got me in Colorado! CUTE. Thanks, Mom.


Let's see, I can't just write a post about a chicken shirt. Hmmm. Well, it's Sunday afternoon. I'm just sitting here, drinking some of this stuff:



(really good but not technically healthy, 150 cal. Give it a shot)

Here's what I wore today:

I tried to pose without my hip sticking out, but I'm not really feelin' it. Won't happen again.

This is a horse I met yesterday when I was running trying not to fry. Do you know how hot it is here in Texas? HOT. Poor horse. I gave him a drink of my water.

In keeping with the randomness of this post, I guess I would like to end it by saying that this week I decided:

1) things are hardly ever about what I think they are about
2) I underestimate the power of prayer WAY too much 
3) I really wish I had been the inventor of Facebook.

Oh, and 4) this book is really awesome, IMO.


Okay, I think that covers it. Look out Monday, here I come!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

Cute chicken shirt!

My husband has a "chicken shirt" (not cool like yours, but an awful cheesy yellow one with chickens all over it). He's had it for the entire 18 years we've been together, but presently, he doesn't know where it is - I do, but it's so hideous I refuse to take it out...

Sorry to ramble on - you're the only other person I've ever heard of who has a "chicken shirt"!

(I can't even mention to my husband that he's not the only chicken-shirt owner...next he'll be asking where it is!)

PS Hip or no hip, you look great :)