Of course I'm being silly and a little sarcastic. I just think it's weird that I know so much about so many people...like where they are every second of every day. The new "check in" thing is kind of creepy if you ask me. But I also feel the urge to check in quite often. Mi Casa...Mi Couch...Mi Potty...
Okay. Sorry. But here's my Top 10 Facebook Statuses. They aren't necessarily mine, but could be. Just the ones that I see most often and they kind of crack me up, or annoy me.
1. A negative remark about the weather.
2. Expressed desire for excessive amounts of coffee...or beer?
3. A vague, cryptic and sometimes hateful editorial.
4. A brief synopsis of why this person's life is THE BEST.
5. Ball game play-by-plays, critiques and cheers.
6. Announcement of a crappy day.
7. Announcement of a fabulous day.
8. Witty quotes or scripture.
9. Recount of funny dialog between parent and child.
10. An open letter to the day of the week Monday.
What are some of your favorite Facebook Status themes?
Thanks for all the advice from yesterday's post!!! I had never thought about some of the stuff that was mentioned and will definitely be implementing some suggestions. Now for today's inquiry...
Healthy Whole Grains: To eat or not to eat--that is the question.
I have been doing a lot of research on this. Up to this point the arguments seem pretty even to me. I personally have no problem losing weight while eating healthy grains (mostly 100% whole) but I know some people who seem to struggle when they do.
I am very confused as to why grains are pushed so heavily by many health organizations and are discouraged by many as well. How can something be really good for you and really bad for you at the same time? Trying to get to the bottom of this.
Any solid information that you can back up with a source or link would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!