Holy Whack-a-mole, I am tired of this crap. Sorry. I'm moving on but I still have the right to be angry at the stupid scale. Ugh.
Just for balance I have a super-duper long list of NSVs I would like to share:
- I bought a size Large jacket in the juniors section (juniors fit my short arms and narrow shoulders better) The jacket is pictured above.
- I took my first guitar lesson last night. I love to sing and this seems like a natural accompaniment to that hobby.
- I hurt my knee and had to take a couple days off from strenuous exercise, but it is already feeling better!
- The weather is great right now so my family and I are spending lots of time outside being active!
- Did some interval training today and my low impact interval was JOGGING! Can't believe it. I can't get my heart rate really up there just by jogging anymore. I did 3 sets of bleachers, 15 incline push-ups and a lap around the track 4 times. Felt great!
- I am about to register for my final 2 5Ks of 2010. Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store!