July 8, 2010

Photos of Food



I just wanted you let you all who haven't made it over to the REAL FAT Facebook page, I am taking pictures of everything I eat and sharing it there. Literally--everything I put in my mouth. I am also calculating the calories in the caption of each photo. It is helping me tremendously!

I am frequently asked what I eat on a daily basis, how many calories, etc. so this is my way of sharing that information in detail. These are a few meals from the past week:





If you want to know what any of this stuff is, you'll have to come to FB to see.

And this is me in a dressing room just a few hours ago. Shopping is so much fun these days :)


Photobucket

11 comments:

Chocolate Maniac said...

I go out of town for a few days and come back home to find you in a much improved and chipper frame of mind!! I'll remember not to check out your blog when I'm hungry though... :)

Patrick said...

Food looks good, real good. The breakfast eggs & tomatoes, looks extremely good. The dress, fabulous!

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

Beautiful my dear, beautiful!! :)

I actually was feeling a bit down tonight since I feel like I've gained some weight again. So, I came over to get encouraged yet again. :)It helped, yay!! I hadn't worked out in weeks. So today my son and I jogged/walked a mile. Everyday I am going to jog more and hopefully increase in mileage.

I just can't beat myself up so bad I am "feeling" fat. Ugh... i hate that feeling.

Lily Fluffbottom said...

Looks yummy! I was taking pictures of my food for the first couple of weeks. It really does help you stay on track. Especially when you have to explain why there are four photos of a different set of oreos in one post.

Looking fabulous!

Vaia said...

Good call on the food photos and you look smashing in that outfit!!

Craphty said...

Shopping is definitely more fun just got a size 16 top from NEXT only tried one on a it fitted. Makes you feel better. x C

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Food looks good. You look even better.

Way to go, kiddo.

Seth said...

Shopping can be fun - even for dudes - when things fit!

Keep it up...and now I am going to leave your page up to finish out the song!

lilysmom said...

You are doing so fantastic, your food choices are really great looking. Thankyou for inspiring me to trust God with this battle. For many years now I have not put him in his rightful place in my life, with your gentle reminders I am. Love the music added to the blog. happy day to you and your family!

lilysmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

That food looks SO yummy and you're so darn cute! I can't wait to shop myself crazy!!! ox