May 27, 2011

Shopping, Snake & Shower

[lettuce+wraps.jpg]

I made these tonight since I was cooking for one! No one else in my family would eat them :( So filling and delicious. 

Had a great run this morning, did some marathon shopping with my 2 year-old, found a snake in the chicken coop and took one of my epic "big showers" (where I do everything: shave, wash and condition hair, exfoliate, scrub feet, moisturize...and more!) Now I am watching episode 17 of Glee on Netflicks and about to hit the hay.

Tomorrow presents the challenge of lunch out. I will survive...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. By the way that salad look delicious!

Alli Byers said...

Keelie-
Thanks so much for the recipe! I made these tonight except with ground turkey instead of chicken and we loved them! I'm going to share the recipe with my First Place group :)

Pamela E. Williams said...

I just printed off this recipe. Thanks for sharing.