January 23, 2012

Tracker 23

I wasn't really prepared for my inaugural "Meatless Monday" attempt. I didn't think about protein until mid-day when I started entering my food into the tracker. Oops. That will be different next week. I really like doing things differently and I think it's mainly to prove to myself that I can. So here's to Mondays without meat and doing things differently!

In other news--5 miles today! HOLLA! Feels so good to get those miles in. Beautiful spring-like January days here in the great state of Texas sure have me baffled but I will keep taking them!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sam said...

Cottage Cheese is a great protein too! :) Very cool!

Kyle said...

Putting on the miles while taking off the pounds! Can't get any better than that.

Okay...okay...I'll have to step it up and start training beyond my 5Ks, though I'm working on increasing pace over distance right now.

Molly said...

Nice job tracking! Is it getting easier? You make getting back on the wagon look easy! I know it's not - nice job on all the hard work! Five miles! Nice - You'll be ready for your half in no time! Have a great day - not just a great eating day! Enjoy the sunshine - we have our first real snow - it's pretty awesome!