1. You almost passed out during your meeting one time because you didn't eat anything all day in an attempt to lose one tenth of a pound. But you drove through McDonald's on your way home from the meeting. And not for a salad.
2. You spend 30 minutes in the bathroom before weigh-in trying to get "everything" out that you can. Who knows how much that stuff weighs!
3. You have ever asked your leader if you can take the scale into the bathroom so you can weigh completely in the nude. You know, to get your "true" weight.
4. You need a special container like they have at airport security for all the stuff you have to take off before you weigh-in: earrings, glasses, shoes, belts, rubber bands, contacts...
5. You have ever dug smelly, dirty, stained clothes out of the hamper and put them on because that is your "weigh-in outfit."
6. You have ever brought a doctor's note to your meeting with the weight that you weighed at the Dr. office earlier that day.
7. Before you step on the scale, you spend 15 or more minutes explaining to the person who weighs you in why you probably gained weight that week. You apologize to that person.
8.You have ever made counterfeit copies of the one "skip a weigh-in" card that comes in your new members' kit.
9. You have ever actually tried to converse with a scale, especially in a negative manner.
10. You have "put your scale away" because it is tripping you up, but you continue to climb up in a chair to get it down from the tip top of your closet 2-3 times a day. You fall, nearly break your back and think about suing the scale manufacturer.
Forgive me, but I've been revisiting some posts from last year and I just wanted to re-share this one.
Do you think you might be a "weigh-in extremist"? Please do share your crazy stories!